Heartiest Welcome to Al-Rehman Grammar High School

“I would want to extend a very warm greeting to all of you. Respected instructors and staff, distinguished principal, and my beloved fellow students, welcome return to Al-Rehman Grammar High School.

Al-Rehman Grammar High School

This lovely day has finally come. You have all probably been anxiously anticipating this day. It is not unexpected that not all of us enjoy going to school. We can’t escape going back to school for a number of reasons, including catching up with our friends and/or seeing our favourite teachers.

Anyway, before I continue, allow me to express my gratitude for the presence of the person who scarcely requires an introduction. It is none other than the director and principal of Al-Rehman Grammar High School, Mr. Sibqatullah Tahir. In addition, I am privileged to acknowledge the dedication, forbearance, and tenacity of our great professors, without whose efforts we would not be where we are today.

After what seems like a light-year, it is truly a delight to see you all assembled here for the morning assembly. Without wasting too much of your time, I’d like to share a lesson that motivates me to work harder and accomplish more goals despite my many failures.

Let’s thus begin the new school year with the hopes and dreams that, despite any limitations, we will try our best to realise our dreams. Success also has a certain enchantment about it. Suppose I asked you to identify the first person to set foot on the moon. I have a good feeling I’ll receive a tonne of responses. But I would be lucky to get any responses if I asked you who the second person was.

However, rather than your classmate who likely performed better than you, where you are in relation to yesterday is ultimately more important. Additionally, those who gave it their all but were still unsuccessful should keep working hard since it pays off.

After all, “Patience and Perseverance” are two success-enhancing qualities. Having said that, I want to thank you all for your time and patience. And welcome back once more to Al-Rehman Grammar High School .

If you are interested in to know more about the technical department of Al-Rehman Grammar High School, do contact Mr. Javed Iqbal. Read more